provide a homeless shelter/intake center/transitional housing

H. C. Covington -- I CAN America (icanamerica@email.msn.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 03:56:55 -0500

From: shynes@hillside.ca (Steve Hynes)
Subject: Re: Homeless Housing Design
Date: 31 May 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.architecture

There will be an article on www.hillside.ca in a few weeks about the Portland
Hotel, designed by Arthur Erickson in Vancouver, B.C. It is exactly the type of
project you are working on, albeit in a far more urban setting. E-mail me and I
will let you know exactly when the article is up.

Steve Hynes
shynes@hillside.ca

In article <7ikqfj$g1d$1@remarQ.com>, fish@pitton.com says...