Bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Homeless

H. C. Covington -- I CAN America (icanamerica@email.msn.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 03:53:42 -0500

From: "Brother Christopher" <brother.christoph@prontomail.com>
Subject: Christ to the Homeless
Date: 01 Jun 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.christnet

At the urging of a dear friend, I just wanted to alert all who love the
Lord Jesus Christ of my life's mission which I have been called to by God.
I do not come here to argue, just to state that salvation comes only
through the Lord Jesus Christ who died upon the cross to free us from sin,
and who rose again by the glory of God. My mission is to spread this Good
News to the homeless so that they might find life and hope through Jesus,
and renewed strength to pull themselves up again. I praise God for the
souls that have been saved before my eyes and pray that many more will be.

--
Brother Christopher
My Mission: Bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Homeless