the dogs (particularly puppies) of the residents

H. C. Covington -- I CAN America (icanamerica@email.msn.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 04:06:50 -0500

From: Donna Reynolds <dreyn@sirius.com>
Subject: Homeless Evictions:Fosters Needed in SF, CA
Date: 03 Jun 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.rescue

I realize it is puppy season and foster homes are choke full right
now...but...

A homeless encampment in the SF bay area (Albany Dump) is being emptied
this month and the dogs (particularly puppies) of the residents are in
trouble.

If anyone in this area has word on people who may be able and willing to
foster (and help out both animals AND the homeless people who love them)
...please contact me and I will put you in touch with the person that is
frantically working on the issue.
All foster expenses will be covered by the rescue group(s) involved.

Donna