Future impacts of the Prison-Industrial Complex FWD

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 00:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

FWD  Thu, 03 Jun 1999 11:12:01 -0700
From: Sasha Vodnik <sashav@sfsu.edu>
To: fnb-l <fnb-l@tao.ca>
Subject: Future impacts of the Prison-Industrial Complex

Check out the Atlantic Monthly article at
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/99jun/9906prisoners.htm.

This analysis was jaw-dropping even to me, especially in terms of the
additional concrete devastation communities of color across the U.S.
will undergo beginning in 10 years.

This article helps make the connections obvious between our free food
distribution and the rest of the social movement that we're part of.

In peace and struggle,

Sasha

  vegetarian, nonviolence, consensus
-Food Not Bombs List     fnb-l@tao.ca
-distributing food in opposition to violence
-archive: http://archive.foodnotbombs.ca
-active cities: http://webcom.com/peace
-send '(un)subscribe fnb-l'  to majordomo@tao.ca

END FORWARD

HOMELESS PEOPLE'S NETWORK <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn>
5,000+ POSTS by or via homeless & ex-homeless people