(no subject)

mikala bembery (mikalabeit@hotmail.com)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:45:20 PDT

Sonny,

You have been a busy busy bee sharing your enlightenment with us, THANK YOU!

I will most definitly walk with you and I know some others that will too!

I am not optimistic but I am hopeful that together, all of us can make a
difference. The main thing is not to be divided, as long as we are dealing
with our inter-disputes about what we should do and who is gonna do it and
who thought of it; we cannot devote our full attention to the
outer-disputes.

I have been floating around for a few years now (since my own
enlightenment)and I get dicuraged because the homeless business seems to be
be just like any other business the major difference is that to me the
profit margin is more important that money. Peoples most basic needs are at
stake and I all the little bullshit political games are pissing me off.

I realize that people will be people but if we don't rise above what are we
really doing the work for. I'll be alright I just needed to vent alittle so
I can go back out again and tell people things they don't want to hear but
need to hear.

If I didn't say it earlier I am "kickin it" with you, come everybody if you
gotta use the bathroom do it now 'cause we're not stopping on the road.
              Mikala