Re: Can you *believe* this guy? (AGGGHHH!!!)

g. nelson (colleen@aa.net)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Liberty wrote:

> Graeme,
>
> At 08:44 PM 14/06/1998 -0400, Graeme Bacque wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >The three year period since the election of the Mike Harris regime in
> >Ontario has seen an escalating situation of misery and hardship being
> >imposed on the more vulnerable residents of this province. Now in the
> >last year of his current mandate Harris appears to be shifting into
> >social-control mode as he attempts to push the inevitable consequences of
> >his policies out of the public eye through crackdowns on homeless persons,
> >social assistance recipients, psychiatric survivors and other vulnerable
> >people who have already experienced more hurt than any human should have to.
>
> What may appear to be crackdowns on vulnerable people is actually the very
> beginning of a government that is finally becoming accountable, and not
> just handing out money to every special interest group that comes along.
> Sometimes a tough love approach is what is needed for some people, even
> though I agree with you, that forcing more people into psych institutions
> is not the answer to this very complex problem either.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Liberty
> - liberty@vaxxine.com

Yes!
and denial is a river in Egypt!

Stupid Gwen

       " I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of
strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country"
        Thomas Jefferson, 1816