Re: Can you *believe* this guy? (AGGGHHH!!!)

Sandy Andrews (sandya@asu.edu)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 17:08:34 -0700 (MST)

Hey! Let's play nicely please. I think this was a joke, Gwen, right? Well,
my kids say I don't have much of a sense of humor, so just in case
someone ready your post the wrong way, I want to say a bit here.

I enjoy reading and thinking about Libby's ideas though I usually disagree.
She puts a lot of thought into her posts. Mostly, though, she has found a
valid way for *some* to overcome homelessness, right? What can we learn
from her experience?

Floaters can't afford to give much. But what we do is to give
participants the tools with which they can make a place for themselves.
This reminds me of what Libby suggests! Now, we tend also to give them a
chance to see that the reason they don't fit into the system is not
their fault but the system's, and I don't think Libby would agree there.
All the same I admire her.

Sandy
<http://floaters.org>