Re: good quote!

Graeme Bacque (gbacque@arcos.org)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 15:43:08 -0400

At 03:36 PM 6/14/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Pat Myers

Actually, as far as I'm concerned this kind of power involving control over
the lives of other human beings _is _ abusive - period; no ifs, ands or
buts. The issue isn't whether or not abuse will take place because within
this framework it is unavoidable. the only issue is to what degree it will
occur - and in a society which glorifies this kind of power in the way this
one does, you can generally expect the worst.

Just my $.02 worth... no doubt you'll be wanting change.
--
Graeme Bacque