Fw: At Health - Request for help.

H. C. Covington (ach1@sprynet.com)
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 16:11:28 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: John L. Miller, MD +ADw-jlm+AEA-athealth.com+AD4-
Subject: At Health - Request for help.

Colleagues,

I need your book and mailing list recommendations.

Next week's newsletter will feature BOOKS FOR MENTAL HEALTH.

Many professionals will benefit by your suggestions of books
you find helpful in your practice, teaching, etc.  Please send me the
titles of the books you would like us to add to our research for this
newsletter. +ADw-mailto:jlm+AEA-athealth.com+AD4-

Also, we will be featuring MAILING LISTS FOR MENTAL HEALTH
in the next few weeks.  I  would appreciate hearing from as many
of you as possible as to which Internet mailing lists you use or you
recommend to your patients / clients. +ADw-mailto:jlm+AEA-athealth.com+AD4-

Thanks for help+ACE-

Jack
+AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQ-
John L. Miller, MD
At Health, Inc.
+ACI-Mental Health Resources+ACI-
+ADw-mailto:jlm+AEA-athealth.com+AD4-