Fw: Sorting Out Welfare Reform -- CORRECTION

H. C. Covington (ach1@sprynet.com)
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 06:11:46 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Matthews <dmatthews@acf.dhhs.gov>
To: ach1@sprynet.com <ach1@sprynet.com>
Date: Friday, June 12, 1998 7:10 AM
Subject: Sorting Out Welfare Reform -- CORRECTION

*

Dear Friends --

Thanks to Mark Hundley for noting the incorrect URL website address I
listed
for the "Sorting Out Welfare Reform" section of yesterday's post to
COMMACTIONLIST !!  Apologies for any frustration you may have experienced
as
a result.

The complete paragraph is reproduced below with a corrected URL.  If you
forwarded the original message to other recipients, please remember to send
them this revision.

Item B. Sorting Out Welfare Reform

We're indebted to Richard Saul, one of OCS's Senior Program Managers for
Demonstration Partnership Programs, for calling our attention to a helpful
collection of documents on Welfare Reform compiled by the McKnight
Foundation.  This material should prove very helpful to individuals and/or
agencies involved in any area of the national welfare reform effort.

Click on "Welfare Reform Outline" at the following website:

   http://center.hamline.edu/mcknight/

Some major topic areas covered:  Child Care, Transportation, Domestic
Violence, Community Economic Development, Partnerships' Sites, Work First,
Mentoring, Job Retention, Time Limits & Caseload Segmentation, Employers,
Employment and Training, Best Practices -- Papers & Online Links,
Evaluation,
Financing, Faith Based Initiatives, Comprehensive Welfare Reform Sites,
State
Websites, Revolving Loan Funds, ETC.

Best wishes,  Dave Matthews      Internet address:  dmatthews@acf.dhhs.gov