intolerant worldwide response to poverty and homelessness (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

I sent the following message out in response to your posting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Leslie Schentag <wy497@victoria.tc.ca>
To: "Hon. Mr. Prime Minister" <pm@pm.gc.ca>,
    remote-printer.Jean_Chretien@16139416900.iddd.tpc.int,
    "Hon. Mr. Clark" <premier@gov.bc.ca>,
    Mayor Bob Cross <mayor@city.victoria.bc.ca>,
    Esquimalt Mayor Ray Rice <ricer@mun.esquimalt.bc.ca>
Cc: Stephen DeMeulenaere <shigeru@hokkai.or.jp>,
    Wally DuTemple <dutemple@islandnet.com>,
    Don Bohun <amicus@islandnet.com>,
    Times-Colonist <timesc@interlink.bc.ca>,
    Editor Monday Magazine <editorial@monday.com>,
    Esquimalt News <esquimaltn@sanati.com>,
    Victoria CHEK-TV <chektv@wic.ca>, CFAX Radio <cfax@islandnet.com>,
    Dan <chaplain@hempbc.com>
Subject: intolerant worldwide response to poverty and homelessness (fwd)

This came in my inbox from The Homeless People's Network..
It is about poverty and homelessness. Un fortunately we are running into
the same kind of intolerance here in Canada on a national scale.
 What must poor people do???
Arm ourselves and take what we need to survive at the end of a weapon..??

TELL ME!!! WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO TO SURVIVE..I'M DYING ALREADY FROM HEP
C..
 at a loss....
Leslie...