Re: LETTER: Seattle homeless/insufficient

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:48:35 PDT

Pat,

    I wrote them too, and sent a copy to HPN as well! I too hope more
non-Seattle people will voice their opinions to the Seattle Mayoral
Office as well! By the way, ha

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>