Re: Tent City II: EMAIL & URLs for Seattle officials involved

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:51:44 -0700 (PDT)

Tom, Gwen and Virginia, thanks!  I've just sent email to the three
mentioned below.  I hope many more hpn'ers do the same!

It's always helpful to have email addresses, in order to reach out and let
those in power know that they *are in the public eye, and are being
evaluated.

Pat Myers

"To live dangerously is to live
in the Borderland, where desire,