Fw: Re: David R. Quammen's "Introduction"

H. C. Covington (ach1@sprynet.com)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 01:54:47 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Gottfried <billg@MFI.NET>
Subject: Re: David R. Quammen's "Introduction"

Do you ever sleep???  Please extend my warmest thoughts and prayers to the
people that you extend yourself to at your dining's!!! David's introduction
exemplifies to me that everything happens for a reason.

Oh yes, the word "reason".  If we as humans will ever quit trying to
analyze
everything in the human context, then, yes,  "The Door" does open for
Glorious things  to occur.  It's about faith; it's about believing in "The
Divine"; it's about falling down and having the inspiration to get back up
again; it's about admitting that we are wrong and having the ability to
rebound; it's about giving a homeless person $10 at a stop sign while
driving without having to take the additional time to analyse everything;
it's about not holding back; etc...

It's really about all of us and how we can see Christ in other people,
especially the poor!!!   It's about connecting to other people, thru
Christ,
"Our Savior".  You know what? It's not an it.  It is all of "US" working
together with a shared synergy!!!!!!!

For The Love of The Poor,

Bill G.