Re: July AZ Rainbow Gathering: government gears for 20,000 squatters FWD

Virginia Sellner (wch@vcn.com)
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:47:40 -0600 (MDT)

>To: Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net>
>From: wch@vcn.com (Virginia Sellner)
>Subject: Re: July AZ Rainbow Gathering: government gears for 20,000
squatters FWD
>Bcc:
>
>Do you still go to these Tom?  I've never been to one, but a few years back
there was one in Wyoming and it went quite smoothly as I recall -- of course
it was in Wyoming which has more wilderness than settled areas, so there was
not much nearby -- but I do not remember any big deal things happening --
actually, I think the Forest Service ought to get off its attitude and just
let it happen -- they usually do a good job (the Rainbows) of cleaning up
the area, and aside from the drugs there is not much illegal activity that
anyone can pin down -- and they should not talk about the homeless coming
there as tho' they are bad news for the group -- usually they aren't --isn't
that where Everybody's Kitchen started?

>Virginia

 Speak only words of truth.
 Speak only of the good qualities of others.
 Be a confidant and carry no tales.
 Dhyani Ywahoo,"Voices of our Ancestors, Cherokee teachings from the Wisdom
Fire".

Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless
P. O. Box 1232
Cheyenne, WY 82003