Tantra Luck

rosaphil (rugosa@interport.net)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:38:35 -0400 (EDT)

From: JFretz4275@aol.com
To: JeanneAsh@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:02:27 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Tantra Luck

From: MadPupB@aol.com
To: jimsue@mediaone.net, JFretz4275@aol.com, VintageSal@aol.com,
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:53:26 EDT

--part3_2df9b162.24b4a7c6_boundary

From: JAYNE514@aol.com
To: MadPupB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:45:13 EDT

--part4_2df9b162.24b41939_boundary

<<

From: Lsoms@aol.com
To: Mpia2@aol.com, mdiehl@snip.net, RPope55229@aol.com, Ironfix@aol.com,
	 AlwaysL8@aol.com, JAYNE514@aol.com, hfxg@talstar.com,
	 MargieJohn@earthlink.net, Dokie198@aol.com,
	 sfatzing@fullerco.com, AJGiant@aol.com, FHagge4128@aol.com,
	 Go3catsgo@aol.com, RBadmann@aol.com, TGR66@aol.com,
	 Adrg1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 18:03:49 EDT

--part5_2df9b162.24b285c5_boundary

--part5_2df9b162.24b285c5_boundary

From: On24fan@aol.com
To: RMeitzler@aol.com, Jenzabrat@aol.com, Chilefeet@aol.com,
	 KRSCHATZ@aol.com, Lsoms@aol.com, ChiefADir@aol.com,
	 djohn88@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 10:16:31 EDT

--part6_2df9b162.24b0c6bf_boundary

--part6_2df9b162.24b0c6bf_boundary

From: "law.mjw" <law.mjw@cwix.com>
To: Sue Taylor <staylor@ghcr.com>, Sue Brotzman <brotzms@slhn.org>,
	 Patrice Pongracz <bobnpatti@enter.net>,
	 Judy Ervin <jaervin@intergrafix.net>,
	 Howard Stevens <how234@ptd.net>,
	 George Peters <medrecinc7@AOL.COM>,
	 Cindy Kardisco <gtkcak@AOL.COM>,
	 Cheryl A Curcio <cherylc@ccomm.com>,
	 Carla Lorah-Moser <zdbinc@prodigy.net>,
	 Bob Porvaznik <dawgpro1@AOL.COM>,
	 Bill Mayfield <madmay00@AOL.COM>,
	 Beth Porvaznik <On24fan@AOL.COM>,
	 Becky Diaz <dsquared@erols.com>,
	 Barbara Neff <bsktkaz@AOL.COM>,
	 Barbara Howard <bhoward@intergrafix.net>,
	 Barbara Graaf <bsktvine@msn.com>,
	 Amy Diaz <Amy.Diaz@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 14:48:38 -0500
Subject: Fw: Tantra Luck

> [...]
> >>42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each
> >>other is greater than your need for each other.
> >>43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it
> >>44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
> >>45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
> >>Do not keep this message. The tantra totem must leave your hands in 96
> >>hours. Send copies and see what happens in four days. You will get a
very
> >>pleasant surprise. This is true, even if you are not superstitious.
> >>
> >>Now, here's the FUN part...
> >>Send this to at least 5 people and your life will improve.
> >>0-4 people:*** Your life will improve slightly.
> >>5-9 people:*** Your life will improve to your liking.
> >>9-14 people:** You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks.
> >>15 and above:* Your life will improve drastically and everything you

--part2_2df9b162.24bb95c3_boundary--

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01BECD49.B6C31EE0--