Whats up with campaign against mandatory drug

Mike Steindel (CLaw7MAn@webtv.net)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

--WebTV-Mail-31884-1098

Why is it that dope czar mcaffrey is all of a sudden campaigning against
long mandatory minimums. There has got to be a sinister motive behind
this move. This is the guy that refuses to place anti alcohol ads side
by side with kitchen smashing teens supposedly addicted to heroin.
Although to me they mirror the actions of a drunk. This is the guy who
continually denies that Cannabis has any medicinal value even in the
face of an IOM report he himself commissioned. Maybe he and his keepers
perceive that by lightening the impact of arrest with a shortened jail
stay they will placate the masses who favor legalization and medical
implementation of Cannabis. Possibly this is a move to stave off the
loss of the cash cow that funds oh so many police departments with
bullshit forfeitures and seizures. This guy is not our buddy barry, he
has been bought and paid for by the partnership 4 a drug free america,
big tobacco and booze along with big prison industry and big PIGS aka
Law Enforcement. He claims to believe in funding treatment centers but
persists in dropping 2 billion to his media pals for hip kitchen
smashing spots. Czar Barry and his boss President Clinton along with
Janet Reno and Donna Shalala are up to something no good but what is it.
Could it have something to do with Hillary's run for the Senate in New
York? If so its just more political Who Haw from this Sax playing, Boxer
wearing, I didn't inhale and I love my wife BS administration. mike

--WebTV-Mail-31884-1098