Re: VoA Organization spends most of its money on thrift stores

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 04:12:48 PDT

You spoke only words of truth that time Virginia. With moderate money,
most organizations can dictate what their moneys are used for, but when
they become members of the 'big dollar club'intakers, the money usually
dictates to them so I agree with you totally!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>