new on S.I.S.I.S. www site (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

This is the web page for Settlers in Support of Indigenous Sovereignty.
I know that this is an old message but the main pages are still relevent.

It also gives you some idea of the issues that are involved.
please feel free to visit this site and learn more about the issues of
indigenous peoples of the world.
 There is also information with regards to the current human rights
tribunal with regards to the residential schools.
It should also be noted that the U.N. Tribunal held that both the Canadian
Government and the United Church were liable for damages and responsible
for the crimes committed against the native population in B.C.
 It is all on the web site.

Leslie