(FWD) Citizens on the Web: Chains of the World Prison (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:26:40 -0700 (PDT)

'nuff said.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Leslie Schentag <wy497@victoria.tc.ca>
To: Geneva Hagen <ws222@victoria.tc.ca>
Cc: magz@inreach.com, Stephen DeMeulenaere <shigeru@hokkai.or.jp>,
    Glenn Schentag <gschentag@gddc.com>
Subject: (FWD) Citizens on the Web: Chains of the World Prison (fwd)

This just came in..
looks like canada is following the US lead.
go to prison, just because you are poor..what's next..?
forced labour camps..look at any prison that has industries..
they pay you $1.00-$6.00 per day to work from 8 am-4 pm with an hour for
lunch in between.
My lawyer was right when he said "THERE IS NO JUSTICE, IT'S JUST US".

Maybe Hitler should have won the war!!!!
At least you would know where you stand in life.
Not like these back-stabbing smiling scumbags that say they represent all
the people, and then have you arrested for trying to survive.
Get ready kids, the war is about to start..and all I have to say is

"I TOLD YOU SO!!",
L.

p.s. nothing personal Glenn.
but take a look around and tell me what you see.
despair and death..robbers and junkies..
shootings in broad daylight..in your own neighbourhood