Re: I'm back from Rainbow Gathering

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:48:11 PDT

Tom,

    Glad you're safely back home in Boston! I know you'll tell us all
about these lessons you learned from the 'Rainbow Model'. Inquiring
minds always want to know :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I just wanted to let folks know that I've returned safely from Rainbow
>Gathering in Arizona.  The site and people were wonderful, but 5,000+
miles
>of overland travel was gruelling.
>
>While at the Rainbow Gathering, I met and had many coversations with
Sandy,
>who has been instrumental in helping HPN get free access to computer
>resources at Ariizona State University.  Also, I met face to face with
>number of other persons who are or were subscribed to HPN, including
Glen