Re: I'm back from Rainbow Gathering

Sandy Andrews (sandya@asu.edu)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:59:12 -0700 (MST)

I too observed some practices that could work very well for solutions to
homelessness. Some of these ideas were material...shared kitchens, shared
work, the giving of choices as to where and how to live (people could join
a group, or camp alone) and some were a matter of attitude, such as
respect, and such as the belief that everyone matters, that there is room
for everyone.

sandy