Re: [prj] $1 homes proposed for poor (fwd)

mpwr1@home.com
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 06:59:17 -0800

this sounds like a wonderful idea, but let's remember that the "U.S."
was NOT "settled" by the homestead act...and many First Nations were
made homeless as a result of that sort of thinking.

But I loved the article, and the idea...till I got to the Homestead
Act cr...stuff.  8)  patm

	"We know what we do, sometimes we know why we do
	what we do.  Rarely do we know what what we do
	does."    Michel Foucault

	"eschew obfuscation,"  unknown