Re: [prj] $1 homes proposed to spread crime all around

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:21:10 -0800 (PST)

Fine then,
Talk about discrimination or what. You would rather these people live and
starve on the streets of America, rather than let these people try to get
their lives together.
You clowns whine and snivel because you pay toooo much taxes the amount of
petty crime and homelessness, and yet when it comes to opening your hearts
and showing to ALL AMERICANS that they are entitled to basic needs, you
would rather kick them in the teeth and treat them like dogs.
AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WONDER WHY THEY WOULD RATHER SLIT YOUR THROAT
RATHER THAN TALK TO YOU, remember your the one that said "They will spread
nothing but crime and are nothing more than common criminals, let them die
on the street." as they put the gun to your head in the next home invasion
taking what they want.
 You would would much rather pay $79,000 a year to house these people in
prison.
I have lived  in abondoned buildings and when the owners came into the
building they allowed us to stay because we had cleaned the area up and
kept the junkies out.
But no the sheeple of America will follow the lead of people like you and
help fuel the hatred and dispair of a section of american citizens.
Proving the the Good Ole USA is just like NAZI GERMANY.

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"
					-F.T.W. Productions, 1992.

 "It is better do die on your feet than live a lifetime on your knees"
					-Emiliano Zapata