ALERT: Officials mull squatters at Albany, CA landfill FWD (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:25:38 -0800 (PST)

Another blatant case of discrimination against people who would prefer to
sleep outside rather than in some box.
I have many friends that live outside and during the summer I sleep on the
west Coast of Vancouver Island on the beach.
Are we riff-raff because we choose to live out side.??

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"
					-F.T.W. Productions, 1992.

 "It is better do die on your feet than live a lifetime on your knees"
					-Emiliano Zapata