Re: [dailygrind] someone else's words of wisdom but they do hit home (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 01:12:27 -0800 (PST)

I stand corrected.
Thank you for letting mw know who quoted it, it is a gem.

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"
					-F.T.W. Productions, 1992.

 "It is better do die on your feet than live a lifetime on your knees"
					-Emiliano Zapata