[dailygrind] someone else's words of wisdom but they do hit home (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:15:40 -0800 (PST)

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"
					-F.T.W. Productions, 1992.

 "It is better do die on your feet than live on your knees"
					-Independent Internet Journalist
							1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:54:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Leslie Schentag <wy497@victoria.tc.ca>
To: prj@mail.msen.com
Subject: [dailygrind] someone else's words of wisdom but they do hit home (fwd)

I came to this conclustion last night as I sat with my soulmate and my
dog, Sirius. In a tent just off the trail, in a tent we put up under a
tree.
I smoked a fat joint of the Holy Ganja and thought to my self.

"I am the force within,
I am not my body, I am not my emotions, Iam not my mind:
What I am is eternal, immortal and infinite.
What I have, has beauty and strength,
And there is nothing I cannot learn to control"

And went to sleep with my dog and my soulmate by my side knowing I am
free.

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"