Re: COP's & FED's Bust UP Conference in FLORIDA

Judy Olsen (wholepie@speakeasy.org)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:08:29 -0800

Rightor1@aol.com wrote:

> I don't mean to rain on your parade,

BULLSHIT.  YOU DO, TOO!

> but I
> want these movements to be successful,

BULLSHIT, YOU DO NOT!

> so I am going to give you some professional
> advice.

BULLSHIT, YOU ARE NO PROFESSIONAL!  AND YOUR ADVICE IS LUDICROUS!

> If you tie yourself up with certain
> organizations considered to be extremist,
> too far left, anything but Republicans or
> Democrats with some tolerance for Libertarians
> and Green Party....anything "radical", there
> will be nothing but problems.

BULLSHIT, YOU ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG!

> For example, our organization of the UNION
> is the only group in California with its own
> legislative rep, because we do not allow extremist
> organizations into our membership.

 BULLSHIT, MOST POLITICIANS ARE OWNED BY BIG BUSINESS AND/OR ELITIST
ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS YOURS! THIS IS NOT NEWS!

> We have quiet support from individuals,

BULLSHIT, IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS LEFTIST--ONLY RIGHT-WING ZEALOTS HAVE "QUIET
SUPPORT FROM INDIVIDUALS."  LEFTISTS ARE TOO GOD DAMN POOR.

realizing
how the general public reacts to what is perceived
as "dangerous".

EXCUSE ME, BUT WHICH OF THESE "DANGEROUS" ORGANIZATIONS WOULD YOU NOT ALLOW INTO
YOUR ELITIST ORGANIZATION?

> So far it is working for us and
> we have made more progress in the California
> Criminal Justice reform movement in five months,
> than far leftists have made in 20 years.

BULLSHIT.  ALL CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN BENEFICIAL TO EVERYONE WHO IS NOT RICH AND
ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE RICH HAVE ONLY BEEN MADE IN THIS OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY FROM
LEFTISTS.  OBVIOUSLY, YOU FAILED YOUR HISTORY CLASSES.

> This is to be expected.

EXCUSE ME?  IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE FROM FOOD NOT BOMBS SPEAKING AT A PUBLIC RALLY,
THEN YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE HARASSED BY THE FBI?  EXCUSE ME??????  HAVE YOU
NEVER HEARD OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS?  I SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING REPUBLICAN
AND/OR AN ADMIRER OF BILL GATES.

> Don't print such information
> of flyers.  Be very selective of who you allow to speak
> for your movement.  Baggage and underground affiliations
> will bring you no voice or respect from media, legislators
> or mainstream organizations.  Professional advice, with love,
> Think marketing to mainstream voters if you want to win.

 IF LYING TO THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" IS THE BEST WAY YOU AND YOUR ILK CAN GET YOUR
MESSAGE ACROSS, THEN I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION TAKE A
FLYING LEAP.  YOU OBVIOUSLY THINK VERY LITTLE OF US WORKING STIFFS.

THERE IS NO LOWER LIFE FORM THAN SELL OUTS AND SCABS.  YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN
BEINGS.

For the whole damn pie,
Judy O
Seattle, WA