Re: Put your thinking cap on for this one

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:09:58 -0800 (PST)

Is this guy braindead or what..??
I am poor and have an excellent sex life..
It seems that these clowns have one thing in mind..
how there sex life is and how much money they have.
and they wonder how come things are so f**ked up..

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"