Re: Need for health clinics in shelters..

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 23:54:57 PST

Jen,

     St. Vincent Depaul Village in San Diego, CA and the Episcopal
Sanctuary in San Francisco has such progams. Here are their repective
URL addresses where you may find the necessary contact information:

http://member.aol.com/psychgrfx/SVDP/SVDP.html
http://www.citysearch7.com/E/E/SFOCA/0011/18/59/

     Hope this has been helpful.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>