7 books reviewed by Daniel Kerr FWD

Judy Olsen (wholepie@speakeasy.org)
Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:13:58 -0800

Wow, Tom, thanks a lot.  This review is excellent!  I've been looking for months
for this kind of info.  It's extremely valuable.  Sure would like to see more info
like this.

I noticed that one of the authors mentioned hoboes.  Did you know that the very
first hoboes were Civil War Veterans?  They had no homes to return to and also
suffered from post-trumatic stress syndrome.  They couldn't hold regular jobs and
most probably drank alcohol.  No home.  No job.  Ride the trains.

Judy O
Seattle