Re: Furs and Friends

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:40:06 PST

Barbara,

   I totally agree with your idea, especially the 'behind the glass' fur
auctions! It is opinions like yours that inspire people. That is why I
gave you a Voice of the Homeless Award! You did receive it right? I
never received a response from you. Nuff Said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]
>From hpn-owner@aspin.asu.edu Thu Feb 26 00:38:28 1998
>From: bwright@phnx.uswest.net
>Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 01:37:17 -0700
>To: HPN@aspin.asu.edu
>Subject: Furs and Friends
>Sender: owner-hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>
>Hello all,
>
>I have had minor tech. difficulty but I did want to add a few thoughts
>
>    Furs to the homeless..althought I felt their hearts are in the
right
>place and Fur being one of the warmest coverings .....the results would
>probaly do harm to those it was intented to help...............I do
have
>a suggestion thought ......Frame these Furs behind glass , sell them at
>a benefit auction so they could hand in the homes of the
vailant....then