Re: Tedrico's Page Feedback

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 06:02:25 PST

Courtney,

     Thank you for those inspiring words. When I was homeless, I felt
the same as you! If I had no E-mail address, I would have felt
identity-less and truly alone out there! I used my E-mail address to
keep in touch with my love ones, who at the time, were 4 time zones and
3200 miles away! I also used my E-mail address to help out on projecting
successfulness when it was time to fill out job applications or any
applications! Once I discovered how powerful an E-mail address, coupled
with a web page, could be, I used it as an incentive and self-motivator
to rise above my situation. So I self taught myself HTML & Javascript
(the programming language that makes these web pages a reality); read
and applied every marketing, promotional, and consulting tutorial from
both the internet & the libraries that I frequented so much during
closed shelter hours; and finally I created my own web page/site
design/promotion business, and put my family's home business online as
well. Both are successful, Thank God! And speaking of God! He answers
prayers! So since he gave me the strength and knowledge to rise out of
homelessness, I felt I needed to give back to those who still suffer.
Thus, I created Tedrico's Page and I hope God can manifest a miracle
through this Web Site, in the lives of any of its viewers. That of
course includes you! Thank you once again for the feedback and if I may,
I'd like to send an Email out to you each time Tedrico's Page is
updated! As for your writings on homelessness, I suggest you become a
member at one or all of the following links:

NIFL-Homless List Serv
http://www.opendoor.com/hfh/listserv.html

Homeless People's Network
http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html

International Homeless Discussion List and Archives at CSF
http://csf.colorado.edu/homeless/

*** SOME ONE WILL POINT YOU TO A FORUM TO DISPLAY YOUR WRITINGS .. Just

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html