Re: Big Issue Cleveland

Virginia Sellner (wych@tcd.net)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:42:17 -0800

You know after the last post tha Robert sent me I went back and read ALL of
the information sent from NASNA and I do not see where anyplace says that
the majority of NASNA members oppose TBI.  I see instead a response of
reason, and reasonablness -- and I think that Antira outlines it to a T
below.   Virginia Sellner