Re: LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT!

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 16:56:54 PST

Michelle,

     Don't leave the list! Just read those Netiquette suggestions I sent
you and always refer to them before posting on this or any discussion
group forum or listserv.  It is in that area that the term I used, 'New
To The Discussion List People', applies to you.  So don't get offended
.... you should be commended.  Afterall, not only are you voicing your
opinions on homelessness, but as a shelter cook, you are offering your
services to the homeless as well!  Nuff said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html