Re: boycott Big Issue street newspaper, says Street Spirit editor FWD

Virginia Sellner (wych@tcd.net)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:32:49 -0800

I 2nd the below.  Virginia Sellner

At 04:54 AM 2/12/98 -0800, Anitra Again wrote:
>Tim Harris has repeatedly pointed out to Robert Norse that firing all
>your guns in the opening salvo is not usually smart tactics.
>
>Beginning with low-key tactics and steadily increasing the heat *if*
>one gets no response is the more recommended method.
>
>Since low-key initial tactics *have* resulted in initial positive
>the British into the sea!" to be completely inappropriate.
>
>Did my longer post on this subject make it to the list?

>WRITE ON! -- Anitra
>Save America's Vanishing Frompers!  Support Thalia, Muse of Comedy,
>in the Site Fights!  http://www.thesitefights.com/circus/clown1.htm

 Speak only words of truth.
 Speak only of the good qualities of others.
 Be a confidant and carry no tales.

 Dhyani Ywahoo,"Voices of our Ancestors, Cherokee teachings from the Wisdom
Fire".