Re: police-the-homeless solution: hate-the-homeless file FWD

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:21:31 PST

Tom,

    I'm sure it will blow over soon, and I certainly won't allow it to
put a damper on my goals and achievements for Tedrico's Page! Thanks for
responding!  Now that makes 3 responses from a posting that should have
conjured up mass response.  Oh well, they will all learn the value of
membership, love, and brotherhood amongst discussion group lists
eventually!  Meanwhile, I'll continue to do my thing, you continue to do
your thing, If I say tomato, then you say tomOto, and so on!  Nuff said.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html