Re: why award?

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:50:38 PST

Bonnie,

    As I just finished telling Ronald Bartle, I am not for manditory
arrest of all vagrants.  Like so many people are doing, you only read
the 1st few lines, and obviously did not read my reply, or comprehend it
as did Michelle Boyd! However I am for everything else that person
suggested.  Michelle was new, did not comprehend my reply at all, and
this matter is now 2 weeks old.  Don't respond back on HPN!  Nuff said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html