Re: police-the-homeless solution: hate-the-homeless file FWD

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:39:21 PST

Ron,

    Obviously you never read my reply. I am not for manditory arrest of
all vagrants so no more 'What about the children' crap o.k! However I am
for everything else that person suggested.  Michelle was new, did not
comprehend my reply at all, and this matter is now 2 weeks old.  Don't
respond back on HPN!  Nuff said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

_________________________
AREALLES CERAMICS
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/arealles.html
Specializing in Old World Santa & Southwestern Theme Ceramics! Online
Ordering! Prices under $100! Fast UPS Delivery! Rank your web site FREE!
[mailto: lathamj@earthlink.net ]

>From hpn-owner@aspin.asu.edu Tue Feb 10 02:24:30 1998
>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:23:25 +0100
>From: "Ronald J. Bartle" <snuffy@berlin.snafu.de>
>To: Michy Boyd <michy47@juno.com>,
>        Homeless Peoples Network <hpn@aspin.asu.edu>
>Subject: Re: police-the-homeless solution: hate-the-homeless file FWD
>Sender: owner-hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>
>Michy Boyd wrote:
>>
>> Tedrico you must be crazy to give this person some kind of award
except
>> for maybe the ignorant award.
>
>// -- //
>

>  Where are the
>> children going to go?  Are they going to put them in jail too.
Children are so innocent.  You cannot break up a family just because of