Re: Nutritional supplements for homeless children

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 01:05:07 PST

Mary,

    These links should help you on creating your workshop!

Food and Nutrition Resource Guide for
Homeless Shelters, Soup Kitchens, and Food Banks

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/pubs/bibs/gen/homeless.html
Find a Dietitian--A Search Tool for Consumers

http://www.eatright.org/finddiet.html

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE