Homeless People's Network Discussion List (fwd)

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 08:30:26 -0800 (PST)

Still more on the Web!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 07:58:58 -0800
From: scorpio@artnet.net
To: StreetWrites <anitra@SPEAKEASY.ORG>
Subject: Homeless People's Network Discussion List

Featured Site:

Link available at:

http://www.networx.on.ca/~jwalker

Select Internet Resources,
Global Communications & Community Networking

Homeless People's Network Discussion List

If you've ever been homeless--or are now--here's a new list just for
you. It spans three continents and a range of worldviews and
backgrounds. While some posts are personal, most focus on news,
views and solutions to homelessness. In our first month (10-97), list
members posted 5-20 letters most weekdays, and often more on
weekends.

Our members are mainly in the USA and Canada, but also Britain,
Germany Australia. We represent a large range of worldviews and
backgrounds. Via HPN, homeless people working with activist groups,
street newspapers and other homeless-run projects (such as squats,
centers, shelters and housing) can share information daily.

We cannot change the direction of the wind,        .     *
                  .                                           *
  but we can adjust our sails.    *  .             *    *           *

                                         *       *  |~   .
                  .              .                 /|
                                       .          / |
                                                 /  |\          .
                                 .              /___|_\  .
                                                [=====/
MOONDANCE
Celebrating Creative Women
http://www.moondance.org

[END FORWARD]

I knew Scorpio on the Women Writers and Artist List (that began
Moondance) and I recently submitted a book review on a homeless topic
to Moondance, which is why she sent me this update.  I will now send
her updates!  More networking!

Write On!
-- Anitra