Re: police-the-homeless solution: hate-the-homeless file FWD

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 16:02:12 PST

Michelle,

   I respect your opinions.  And if you had comprehended every sentence
in my posting, you would have seen that I addressed the 'making Vagrancy
an arrest mandated law', emphasizing that it would only add to our
nations current jail & prison population problem.  But, nevertheless,
the rest of his proposal was deemed by myself, awards material.  And if
eh/she replies to my request of bestowing their identity, the Award will
be sent, on behalf of Tedrico's Page & AWARD-IT!, whose organization of
Awards Judges I am an accredited member of!  By the way you never
thanked me for your AWARD, which I solely judged you recipient of! And
further more, responses like 'You must be Crazy' on discussion group &
listserv postings, are not considered proper netiquette.  Thought you
should no that, you being a new member and all!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

_________________________
AREALLES CERAMICS
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/arealles.html
Specializing in Old World Santa & Southwestern Theme Ceramics! Online
Ordering! Prices under $100! Fast UPS Delivery! Rank your web site FREE!
[mailto: lathamj@earthlink.net ]

>From hpn-owner@aspin.asu.edu Fri Feb  6 10:41:52 1998
>To: hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>Subject: Re: police-the-homeless solution: hate-the-homeless file FWD
>From: michy47@juno.com (Michy Boyd)
>Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 13:30:08 EST
>Sender: owner-hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>
>Tedrico you must be crazy to give this person some kind of award except
>for maybe the ignorant award.
>The person has just cut down and degraded a group of people that are
>having a hard time as it is.  Homelessness cannot be against the law.
>That is totally absurd.  Nobody cares to think about children in these
>situations, and the families out there sleeping in there cars.  Want
are
>they going to do when they throw these parents into some kind of jail
>like atmosphere or even jail(if it is against the law).  Where are the
>children going to go?  Are they going to put them in jail too.
Children