Re: Homeless Camp Neccessity

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 21:35:16 PST

Tom,

   Ooops! I made a boo boo.  The last posting I man concerning the Mad
Hatters, actually should have been about the Mad Housers!  Sorry
HPN'ers.  I think I'll turn this computer off, and go to bed on that
one, so as to get my much needed rest!  Thanks for correcting me Tom and
here is the Mad 'HOUSERS' URL:

MAD HOUSERS Home Page http://madhousers.photobooks.com/index.htm

Regards,

Tedrico latham