Re: police-the-homeless solution: hate-the-homeless file FWD

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 20:40:50 PST

To whomever posted this,

     Everything sounds great, with the exception of making VAGRANCY a
manditory arrest law.  A law like this would only add to the already
staggering jail & prison system problem (the other issue that our
government does not want to tackle)!  I particularly like the college
work study clause!  Who ever wrote this, honestly send me an email
identifying yourself because I have an Award-It!
http://www.contest-network.com/join.html approved Voice of the Homeless
Award waiting for you at Tedrico's Page!

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

AREALLES CERAMICS
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/arealles.html
Specializing in Old World Santa & Southwestern Theme Ceramics! Online
Ordering! Prices under $100! Fast UPS Delivery! Rank your web site FREE!
[mailto: lathamj@earthlink.net ]