Re: Links to shelter in Tulsa? (fwd)

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 23:58:23 PST

Michelle Tanner,

   My name is Tedrico Latham. I am the webmaster for Tedrico's Page:
Homelessness, Hitchhiking, Panhandling & More!  Your request was sent to
my Email via, Donald Bokor, a fellow member of he Homeless People's
Network.  Below, is my reply to your request for homeless assistance in
Tulsa, OK!  Hope it helps!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

                TEDRICO'S PAGE presents
                HOMELESS ASSISTANCE & RESOURCES
                for TULSA, OKLAHOMA

John 3:16 Mission

         506 N. Cheyenne
         Tulsa, OK 74103
         Phone: (918) 587-1186
         FAX: (918) 587-0838
         E-mail: Ganzmoe@aol.com
         Established 1952
         ECFA Member
         IUGM Member Since 1986
                                     Services:

                                     Chapel Services
                                     Youth Center
                                     Outreach to Youth Gangs
                                     GED & Literacy Program
                                     Employment Readiness Program
                                     Meals for the Homeless & Needy
                                     Community Food Pantry
                                     Thrift Store
                                     Residential Program for Parolees
                                     Emergency Shelter for Men
                                     Long-term Recovery/Rehab for Men
Furniture Bank

--------------------

The Oklahoma Department of Human Services: Information about help for
people in need, and those who provide it in Oklahoma!

http://www.onenet.net/okdhs/programs/programs.htm
--------------

Ministry Information                               Phone #
Buddy Bell Ministries, Contact: Buddy Bell
P.O. Box 27366, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74149             (918) 245-5768
----------------

SUNDAY MORNING SOUP KITCHEN: Members serve meal and love to homeless in
Inner City Tulsa. St. James, Kent Fulton, Tulsa District.
-----------------

BIXBY OUTREACH: Clothes and feeds 75 people. Includes commodity
distribution.
-------------------

Other Resources

Tulsa Metropolitan Ministry: assistance for the poor and homeless.
OOLOGAH MINISTRY: Tulsa based ministry to the homeless
Tulsa's Day Center for the Homeless: Homeless shelter
Kendall-Whittier Meals on Wheels, delivering 270 hot meals each week
Restore Hope ministries: (formerly United Methodist Cooperative
Ministries), extending financial resources,
counsel, and spiritual support to families                           in
crises and the hungry and homeless.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS

               Tulsa Community Food Bank
Job Title:"Food for Families" Food Drive
Duties:Volunteers are needed to help distribute posters and promotional
materials.
               Start Date:3/31/98
               End Date:4/13/98