Re: HELP HPN Web Pages list LINKS to member URLs (web pages by

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 22:36:01 PST

Tom,

    Sure I can do that!  Just send all the HPN members homepage links to
me & I'll post the HTML for you to cut & paste onto your web site.  May
I also mention that I accidently listed the HPN URL with Tedrico's Page.
The correct URL for Tedrico's Page is

http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html

-I didn't notice I had made that mistake until  I received your message
TOM.  Too many long web page design & promotion nights, I guess!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

>From wgcp@iceland-c.it.earthlink.net Tue Feb  3 03:27:27 1998
>Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 03:27:19 -0800 (PST)
>To: "Theodore Latham" <tedrico@hotmail.com>
>From: Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net>
>Subject: HELP HPN Web Pages list LINKS to member URLs (web pages by
> homeless people)
>
>Tedrico, you list some excellent resources in your URLs below.
>
>Can you also help me list "HPN members Home Pages" links on the "HPN
Web