Links to shelter in Tulsa? (fwd)

Donald Bokor (boko7751@uidaho.edu)
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:48:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear HPN,

If any of you know of homeless shelters or assistance in the Tulsa, OK
area, then please contact this sister who needs help.

Love and Peace Always (All Ways),
Donald W. Bokor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 11:58:49 -0600
From: Michelle Tanner <tannmic@busprod.com>
To: "'boko7751@uidaho.edu'" <boko7751@uidaho.edu>
Subject: Links to shelter in Tulsa?

In one day asked to move by apartment owner for water dripping downstairs
and my child teacher tells me they can no longer control my child and I
will have to have someone else watch him so I can work for labor ready
daily temporary service, in a sweat shop, hurting my back, for minimum
wage, car broke down and me and Jeffery, he is 5 need shelter and your
page doesn't have any.  Please reply with help if you think you can or
show me someone who can.
Thank you!
Jackolyn Massolock