Re: web pages by homeless people or others in poverty

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 01:20:23 PST

Virginia,

    I am not on CSF yet, but thanks for refering this message to me.  I
will check his site out and supply him with all the Homelessness web
pages I am aware of.  I just finished up on a computer
equipment/software leasing web site for a client.  Man, these late night
Email Deails are getting repetitious.  Anyway, thank you again!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

>From wych@tcd.net Mon Feb  2 17:35:08 1998
>Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:34:57 -0800
>To: tedrico@hotmail.com
>From: wych@tcd.net (Virginia Sellner)
>Subject: web pages by homeless people or others in poverty
>
>Did you get this?  I can't remember if you are on HOMELESS at
csf.colorado.

>Virginia

>>Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 11:01:31 -0500
>>Sender: owner-homeless@csf.colorado.edu
>>From: Kate Williams <kate.williams@utoledo.edu>
>>To: HOMELESS DISCUSSION LIST <homeless@csf.colorado.edu>
>>Subject: web pages by homeless people or others in poverty
>>
>>I am working on a very new web site called EndPovertyToledo. It is a
group
>>effort here that really keys off of using high tech to tackle the
problem.
>>As part of this effort I'd like to include in the site a page of links
>>what must be the many web pages created by homeless people, welfare
>>recipients, anyone in poverty.
>>
>>I would really welcome any suggestions or references. And comments on
the
>>site itself are welcome too. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>kate
>>

>>- - - - -
>>
>>http://www.africa.utoledo.edu/poverty/

> Speak only words of truth.
> Speak only of the good qualities of others.
> Be a confidant and carry no tales.
>
> Dhyani Ywahoo,"Voices of our Ancestors, Cherokee teachings from the
Wisdom