Re: Single Mom Overcomes Tough Times FWD

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 03:56:26 PST

Tom,

   I've eaten at one of the Catholic Workers (Dorothy Day houses) in San
Antonio, TX on Nolan St.  Thanks for mentioning the other Catholic help
organizaions.  I learned something new!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

>From wgcp@denmark-c.it.earthlink.net Mon Feb  2 00:47:02 1998
>Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 00:46:56 -0800 (PST)
>To: "Theodore Latham" <tedrico@hotmail.com>
>From: Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re: Single Mom Overcomes Tough Times FWD
>
>Tedrico, thanks for replying.  Other Catholic groups that I think do
good
>work are the Catholic Workers (Dorothy Day houses), the Paulists and
the
>Franciscans.  All three focus on the needs of outcaste groups, "the
least
>of these", who are often unwelcome in some Catholic Churches. (I was
raised
>Catholic, so I do not mean this as a swipe at anyone's relegion or way
of
>life.)
>
>Peace, Love and Light.--Tom
>
>>Tom,
>>     That story really shows what a helping hand can do for an
>>individual in need.  And from my personal experience, CA has helped me
>>a time or two when I was homeless, living in the Central Arizona
Shelter