Re: Mission of Mercy

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 22:52:36 PST


Virgina,

     Don't mention it!  Even though I answer my Email late, because of 
my web page design/promotion obligations, nevertheless, I like to extend 
my helping hand to a fellow list member whenever I get the chance to.  
And besides, I spend 3/4 of day on all the top 8 search engines, and 
therefore understand their search syntaxes and submission requirements 
to the fullest.  So in the future is you ever need a URL on a particular 
subject, just post it to the list, and when I get around to EMAIL Detail 
(as I call it), I will find it for you!  As H.C. said, helping & sharing 
is what the list is all about.  Nuff said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html 
Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]

>From wych@tcd.net Sun Feb  1 16:28:13 1998
>Received: from tcd.net (root@main.tcd.net [198.70.50.4])
>	by squid.tcd.net (8.8.6/8.8.6) with ESMTP id QAA28216
>	for <tedrico@hotmail.com>; Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:28:01 -0800
>Received: from Default (slip20.cheyenne.tcd.net [204.248.101.70])
>	by tcd.net (8.8.6/8.8.6) with SMTP id QAA15923
>	for <tedrico@hotmail.com>; Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:27:45 -0800
>Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:27:45 -0800
>Message-Id: <199802020027.QAA15923@tcd.net>
>X-Sender: wych@mail.tcd.net
>X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Version 1.4.4
>Mime-Version: 1.0
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>To: "Theodore Latham" <tedrico@hotmail.com>
>From: wych@tcd.net (Virginia Sellner)
>Subject: Re: Mission of Mercy
>
>FANTASTIC!!!!!  For some reason I could not seem to pull up anything 
even
>though I searched.  Really appreciate this information!!
>
>Virginia
>
>
>>Virginia,
>>
>>      About the Mission of Mercy (Maryland).  Here is the URL for 
them.  
>>http://www.missionofmercy.org/
>>
>>      Hope this page will be informative enough for you.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Tedrico Latham
>>
>>_________________________
>>TEDRICO'S PAGE
>>http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html 
>>Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
>>[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]
>>
>>
>>
>>>From hpn-owner@aspin.asu.edu Sat Jan 31 10:41:49 1998
>>>Received: (from majordom@localhost) by aspin.asu.edu (8.6.10/8.6.9) 
id 
>>LAA23747 for hpn-outgoing; Sat, 31 Jan 1998 11:36:33 -0700
>>>Received: from squid.tcd.net (root@news-in.tcd.net [198.70.50.3]) by 
>>aspin.asu.edu (8.6.10/8.6.9) with ESMTP id LAA23743 for 
>><hpn@aspin.asu.edu>; Sat, 31 Jan 1998 11:36:30 -0700
>>>Received: from tcd.net (root@main.tcd.net [198.70.50.4])
>>>	by squid.tcd.net (8.8.6/8.8.6) with ESMTP id KAA15993;
>>>	Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:37:16 -0800
>>>Received: from Default (slip9.cheyenne.tcd.net [204.248.101.59])
>>>	by tcd.net (8.8.6/8.8.6) with SMTP id KAA23187;
>>>	Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:37:11 -0800
>>>Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:37:11 -0800
>>>Message-Id: <199801311837.KAA23187@tcd.net>
>>>X-Sender: wych@mail.tcd.net
>>>X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Version 1.4.4
>>>Mime-Version: 1.0
>>>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>>>To: homeless@csf.colorado.edu
>>>From: wych@tcd.net (Virginia Sellner)
>>>Subject: Mission of Mercy
>>>Cc: hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>>>Sender: owner-hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>>>Precedence: bulk
>>>
>>>Does anyone know anything about the Mission of Mercy free health care 
>>for
>>>the poor that is based in Emmitsburg, Md.?  I read a short article in 
>>the
>>>paper today about this clinic in a van that travels around the area
>>>providing free health care and free dental care and a lot of love to 
>>poor
>>>folks in the area.  I would like to find out more about this 
outfit,but 
>>the
>>>article did not have any information other than Emmitsburg, Md.
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>>
>>>Virginia Sellner
>>>______________________________________________
>>> Speak only words of truth.
>>> Speak only of the good qualities of others.
>>> Be a confidant and carry no tales.
>>>
>>> Dhyani Ywahoo,"Voices of our Ancestors, Cherokee teachings from the 
>>Wisdom
>>>Fire".
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>______________________________________________________
>>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
>>
>>
>______________________________________________
> Speak only words of truth.
> Speak only of the good qualities of others.
> Be a confidant and carry no tales.
>
> Dhyani Ywahoo,"Voices of our Ancestors, Cherokee teachings from the 
Wisdom
>Fire".
>
>


______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com